Military and Oversea Citizens

Home Page

County Clerk


Elections Office:

Voter Registration Information

Elections Officials


Polling (Voting) Places and Election Districts and Precincts

Absentee Ballot Application and Information

Important Dates

Past Election Data

Park County Elections Office

Military and Oversea Citizens


If you are in the military or an overseas civilian and wish to complete a Federal Post Card Application for temporary registration and voting, please go to the Federal Voting Assistance Program. This link will provide you with further information and voting help for Uniformed Service Members, their families and Citizens living outside of the United States.

Absentee Ballots will go out 45 days before teh election. Please make sure to apply early so we can get you registered and a ballot to you with enough time for you to get it back to us before 7:00 pm Election day. Ballots received late will not be counted.