Handicapped Plates

Home Page


Sales Tax and Registration Fee Calculators

Motor Vehicle Payments
Property Tax Payments

Vehicle Licensing Information:

Sales Tax
Vehicle Registration
Commercial Registration
Temporary Registrations
Multipurpose Vehicle Registration
Watercraft Registration
Mobile Machinery
Handicapped Plates
Personalized / Special Plates
Military Information
Distribution of Funds
Motor Vehicle FAQ

Property Tax Information:

General Information
Billing & Payment                      Mill Levies
Distribution of Funds
Property Tax Relief
Tax Sale
Mobile Homes
Property Tax FAQ

Other Information:

Items Addressed by Other Offices
Other Links


Park County Treasurer

For questions please contact treas@parkcounty.us

Handicapped Plates:

The County Treasurer may issue Handicapped Plates to persons authorized by the State of Wyoming to display them.

A person qualifying for handicapped status may be issued:

The plates or placards are obtained by having a doctor complete a form that may be obtained from the County Treasurer's Office or the local Driver's License Office. Once the form is completed, it must be returned to the Driver's License Office for approval (not the County Treasurer's Office).

After the Driver's License Office approves the application, the Treasurer's Office will issue a set of plates. The form must only be completed once.

Fees for handicapped plates are calculated the same as regular plates.

Vehicles displaying handicapped plates are authorized to park in any designated handicapped areas.

 To print off an application form click here.